Canteen at Parkerville
Our canteen at Parkerville is open on Mondays and ordering can be done at the canteen or online through the following link, you will need to register to use this service. Sign up by clicking the button below.
The canteen is run by volunteer parents and is a committee of the P and C. If you are interested in helping out as a volunteer, please visit the friendly parents at the canteen.
The food selections at our canteen abide by the Department of Education’s Traffic Light Food categories. The menu is available online.
Instructions as follows:
- Select SIGNUP button (top left)
- Fill in the form and select Submit
- You will receive an email with instructions to confirm your email address and activate your account
- Enter your Login and Password to login to the website.
- Select the “Add student” tab. Make sure to fill out all your child’s details before selecting “Next”
- Select the “Add credit” tab to add credit to your account.
- Select the “Add order” tab to add an order.
- Select child
- Select date
- Select the meals you would like to order and add them to the order
- Confirm the order or if you have more than one child, click “Confirm and Place New Order” Tab.
Once you have confirmed the order, you will receive a confirmation email from Our Online Canteen. You can also double check your order by clicking either the “Active Orders” tab or the “Transaction History” tab. If you have any issues or concerns, or have any queries, please email Our Online Canteen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 11 66 37 . If you have any meal related issues, please contact your school canteen.
Is it for me?
- Your school P&C has made an important change for getting online with ordering and so is is achieving a more efficient and effective service for you and your family.
- Our Online Canteen allows you to order Online for orders like canteen, uniforms, school fees, events, back to school stationery plus much more.
- It is EASY, SAFE and FREE