Teaching and Learning
At Parkerville Primary School we believe that everyone can achieve and we develop learning environments that cater to all abilities.
Our staff believes they are life-long learners and strive to ensure that we develop the whole child in all the domains – academic, social/emotional and physical.
We are committed to working in collaboration to improve outcomes for students by regularly interrogating our school improvement areas:
Student Achievement and Progress
- Quality Teaching
- Positive Learning Environment
- Effective Leadership
- Effective use of Resources
- Relationships across the Community
The whole school planning aligns with our ACE values:
- Always our best – excellence in teaching and learning
- Caring for all – partnerships and pastoral care
- Everyone can achieve – inclusivity and innovation
The learning of our students is a shared responsibility and we value and seek the input of our parents and engage with them not only through the Reporting to Parents platform but with online platforms such as Seesaw and 3-way interviews.